Software / Systems Engineer (Rust)
Inscripta is a Helsinki-based startup providing enterprise speech recognition solutions.
We are looking to expand our team with a
Software/Systems Engineer (Rust)
to help us improve our real-time speech recognition solution. Besides working on the core server, this position will offer a lot of variety in different tasks around the development of our services.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a software engineer with multiple years of experience developing applications in a systems language such as Rust, C++ or C.
- Likes to employ modern software practices such as version control, testing, CI/CD.
- Has a drive to keep up-to-date with the latest standards and best practices.
- Has a drive to develop new services using Rust.
In addition, it is an advantage if the candidate has previous experience with:
- One or more higher-level languages such as Java or Python
- Data science or machine learning pipelines
- Docker-based deployment in Kubernetes clusters
- Experience using cloud infrastructure services (AWS / Google Cloud)
What we offer:
- A challenging function in a small team of highly skilled engineers
- Freedom and flexibility
- Market-conform compensation and the possibility for stock-options
- Work remote (from the EU) or at our offices in Helsinki